Početna stranica Početna stranica > Hobistika - Forum za hobi > Decoupage tehnika – salvetna tehnika > Decoupage uputstva i savjeti
  Aktivne teme Aktivne teme RSS Feed - Decoupage tutoriali
  Pomoć Pomoć  Pretraga foruma   Događanja   Registracija Registracija  Prijava Prijava

Decoupage tutoriali

Odgovori Odgovori Stranica  123>
Korisnik
Poruka
iris View Drop Down
Neukroćena biljka
Neukroćena biljka

Bodovi: 4502
Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje iris Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Tema: Decoupage tutoriali
    Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 10:45
u ovu temu idu samo free tutoriali bez komentara zbog preglednosti i lakšeg snalaženja
komentari ako ih bude će biti obrisani

možete stavljati linkove ili slike sa uputstvima sa interneta ali pripazite da se radi o besplatnim stvarima

da još jednom naglasim:

-bez komentara
-tutoriali sa objašnjenjima kako nešto napraviti u decouage tehnici a ne slike lijepih radova

ako nekome još nešto treba pojasniti neka mi pošalje pp
Na vrh
Sponzorirani linkovi

Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Bodovi: 2598
Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 11:01
Links to free decoupage sheets
Lavender stamper
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/3d_sheets2/

"Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life"
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 11:47
Click%20here%20to%20view%20a%20larger%20image.

This decoupaged glass plate looks like a fine antique. Laser-printed images were glued to the bottom of the plate, and the background was finished with sponge-painted gold followed by sprays of black enamel.

Figure A

Figure B

Figure C

Decoupage plate

Decorative plates, made of everything from antique china to painted pottery, are a popular decorating accessory. Kitty Bartholomew, host of HGTV's Kitty Bartholomew: You're Home, meets with artist Joan Justeson to get a quick lesson in inexpensively personalizing a plain glass plate with decoupage and paint. The result is an impressive Asian-style plate that looks like a fine antique.

Materials:

Glass plate
Laser copies of favorite images
Small sharp scissors
Yes® glue
Paintbrush
Waxed paper
Brayer
Sponge for cleanup
Cellulose or sea sponge for sponge painting
Gold metallic paint
Black spray paint

1. Choose images to glue on the plate, and have laser copies made at a copy center. Joan chose a picture of an Asian sculpture for the middle of her plate and Chinese lettering for the border. If necessary, make a paper template of the center or border of the plate, and have the images enlarged or reduced to the template size.

2. Carefully cut out the laser-printed images.

3. Brush glue on the front of the first image (figure A), and place it face up on the bottom of the plate. Place a piece of waxed paper over the glued image, and use a brayer to smooth air bubbles out of the glue (figure B). Remove the waxed paper, and clean the back of the plate with a damp sponge. Apply any additional images using the same method.

4. When all the images are in place and dry, sponge-paint areas of the back of the plate with metallic-gold paint, allowing some areas to remain unpainted. Use a cellulose sponge or a sea sponge, depending on the look you want. Joan used a cellulose sponge for this project.

5. When the gold paint is dry, spray-paint the entire back of the plate with black enamel, and let it dry. Contain the spray paint by using a cardboard box as a mini spray booth (figure C).
preuzeto sa: www.diynetwork.com
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 11:53
Decoupage stools

Figure A

Figure B

Figure C

Decoupage is still very popular, and many catalogs feature wooden stools with decoupaged seats. Susan Schultz, designer and artist with Backstreet Inc., shows a decoupaged vegetable motif applied to the seat of a wooden stool.

Materials:

Fruit pictures from wrapping paper or wallpaper
Black and white checkerboard paper
Wooden stool with a round seat
Decoupage medium
Sponge brushes
Manicure scissors
Two small plastic dishes
Sponge
Water
Gloss or semigloss decoupage finish

1. Cut vegetable pictures from wrapping paper or wallpaper, using manicure scissors. When cutting, position the scissors with the curved side out, and move and turn the paper rather than the scissors to cut clean, precise lines (figure A).

2. Find the center of the round seat of the wooden stool, and mark it with an X . This will enable you to balance the design on the seat.

3. Fill one plastic dish with water. Fill the other with decoupage medium. Start applying the cutouts to the seat by dipping each piece in water and coating its back with decoupage medium, using a sponge brush. Smooth in place with a damp sponge. When going around the edges of the seat, make small slits in the cutouts to accommodate the curved edge (figure B).

4. Continue placing cutouts around the seat, overlapping if desired, until the seat is covered. Allow to dry overnight. Apply a coat of gloss or semigloss decoupage finish with a sponge brush. Add a second coat when dry (figure C).
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 12:00

Use whimsical wrapping paper as decoupage material to jazz up an old desk.

Figure A

Figure B

Figure C

Decoupage desk

Sheila McGraw, author of Painting and Decorating Furniture, Firefly Books, 1997, adds new life to an old desk by creating a unique look with decoupage and scrap papers.

Materials:

Old desk
Paper for decoupage (good-quality gift-wrap, postcards or other paper items)
Latex primer
Latex paint for trim areas
Latex paint for desktop to match background of decoupage
Painting tools (brushes and paint tray)
Painter's tape
Small, sharp scissors
Sponge
Craft knife
Straightedge
Ruler
Acrylic polyurethane

1. Apply a coat of latex primer to the desk and allow to dry. Mask off areas to be decoupaged, and paint the unmasked areas, such as trim, with a latex paint that will coordinate with the paper to be decoupaged.

2. Mask the edges of the top of the desk, and paint the top a color to match the background of the decoupage papers. Cut out random images from the paper and when the paint is dry, position them as desired on the desktop. Coat both sides of the paper with wallpaper paste, reposition them on the desk top, smooth in place, and allow to dry.

3. To add sheets of decoupage to the drawer fronts, first measure the length and width of the surface, and cut the paper to size with a craft knife. Coat both sides of the paper with wallpaper paste (figure A), and position the paper on the drawer front. Gently smooth the paper in place with a sponge, starting at the center of the drawer and working toward the edges.

4. When the paper is dry, use a craft knife and straightedge to trim away any excess paper (figure B).

5. Protect the decoupaged surface of the desk with two or three coats of acrylic polyurethane, allowing the surface to dry between coats (figure C).
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 12:05
Decoupage dresser

Decorative paper decoupaged on an old dresser covers a multitude of sins.

Figure A

Figure B

Figure C

Figure D

Nothing is easier or more fun than decoupage to change the look of a piece of furniture (or a mirror, a lampshade, a cardboard box or just about anything you can think of). Simply cut out favorite images, glue them to the surface, and apply a protective sealer. DIY Decorating & Design host Nancy Golden gives an old dresser a new look by decoupaging Thai mango paper to the front of the drawers.

Materials:

Wooden dresser
Latex paint
Decorative paper or images
Scissors
Razor knife with sharp blades
Decoupage medium or white glue
Polyurethane sealer
Foam paintbrushes
220-grit sandpaper
Tack cloth

1. Remove the dresser hardware and prepare the surface. A painted surface in good condition needs only cleaning before you glue on cutouts. If the surface is damaged, sand it smooth, wipe clean with a tack cloth, and apply a coat or two of paint.

2. Use scissors or a razor knife to carefully cut out decorative images.

3. Use a foam brush to apply decoupage medium or white glue to the back of the cutouts. If the entire drawer is to be covered with one piece of paper, as shown in this project, brush the glue on the drawer instead (figure A). Set the cutout or sheet of paper in place, and smooth out any bubbles, working from the center out (figure B). If using small cutouts, carefully wipe excess glue off the surface with a damp sponge.

4. If an entire drawer front has been covered, fold the paper over the edges of the drawer, and use a razor knife to cut off the excess (figure C). Add small cutouts to the paper-covered drawer, if desired (figure D).

5. When the glued images are dry, seal the surface with two or three coats of decoupage medium or polyurethane, allowing the sealer to dry between coats.

6. Replace hardware.

Preuzeto sa: www.diynetwork.com
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 12:08
Decoupage votives candleholders

Decoupage Votive Candleholders

Figure A

Figure B

Figure C

Figure D

Materials:

Clear, smooth glass votive
Gloss varnish
Tissue paper (plain and with designs)
Two-sided (one is adhesive) foils in various colors
Gold-leafing pen
Glass nuggets
Silicone adhesive
Optional: glass frit

Note: Tissue paper also comes in patterns (figure A).

1. Clean glass.

2. Cut or rip tissue paper, depending on effect desired.

3. Dip your finger in the varnish and rub a small amount over the area where you're going to place the tissue paper.

4. Carefully pick up the paper and put it on the votive (figure B).

5. Put a small amount of varnish on your finger and apply it over the tissue.

6. Continue this process, layering the tissue until the votive is completely covered.

7. If you are using shapes (such as fish) or the two-sided foil, now is the time to place them.

8. After the votive is dry, you can add glass globs ( figure C) and gold leafing with a leafing pen. Option: If so desired, add glass frit (available in jars at craft-supply stores) for embellishment (figure D).

preuzeto sa:www.diynetwork.com
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 29 Siječanj 2009 u 12:29

PDF%20download

At my journalistic education we worked with Macs and did magazine layout in Quark Express. I’ve installed Adobe’s layout program InDesign because I want to know it too. While trying it out I did a tutorial on how to create decoupaged chipboard magnets! I saved it in PDF-format so that you all can have a look!

It’s free for you to download and print. I hope you like it. I had fun making it, but I wish my designing skills were better. But if anyone enjoys this I might do more tutorials in the future and maybe improve my layout skills a bit.

Here is an image of my finished magnets in shabby chic style:

Shabby%20chic%20magnets%20I%20made

If you want to bookmark the tutorial please link to this post, thank you!

Free PDF: download the tutorial!

preuzeto sa: ihanna.nu/blog
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 10 Veljača 2009 u 18:43

How to decoupage with Mod Podge

This is a glass vase I decoupaged with pages from an old hymn book I found by the dumpster. Here's what I did if you want to give it a whirl.

1. Tear up some thinnish paper into pieces no bigger than 1-1/2 inches across. (The tighter the curve, the smaller the pieces you should use. If you're pasting paper onto something flat, you can use pieces as big as you want.)

2. Paint the back of the paper with Mod Podge (I used matte) and stick the paper onto your surface. Then paint more glue over the top of the paper and use your finger to smooth out the wrinkles. Cover the whole surface of your object, one piece of paper at a time. Let dry.

3. Paint on any decorations with acrylic paint, or paste on some colorful paper shapes with more Mod Podge. (I tried painting on this stripe at the top and found I needed several coats of paint to make it even somewhat opaque, which surprised me a little.)

preuzeto sa: howaboutorange.blogspot.com
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 11 Veljača 2009 u 20:56

Tropical Flower Tutorial

Posted by Ari Farber

by: Ari farber

the type of clay i used is fimo soft.

you take a bullseye blended cane.

and you cut it in helf, lenght ways.

you put it on a flat surface and you flatten it on 1 side,
through its entire length.

you keep doing it untill yougrt this result

you pick up the clay and start rolling it on itself.

then you put it back on the table and start pushing the edges together to close it.

this shoud be your result.

Tropical Flower Tutorial Part 2

Posted by Ari Farber

then by using your thumb and forefinger you squeeze the top side to look like this.

you lengthen the cane till you get it to the desired thickness

then you measure it and cut it to 2 pieces. 5\8" and 3\8".
you lengthen the 3\8" piece till it gets to the length of the 5\8"

you will then have 2 canes with the same pattern that are at the same length but not at the same width.

then you cut each cane in to 5 equal pieces

you then take the thicker 5 pieces and place them in the center like so

you place the thinner 5 pieces around them.

you can then add a leaf cane (prepared in advance ) or not.

you take another color of clay and fill in the holes around the flower. (I like to make the fill in clay into a long triangle and fill the gaps with that)

then reduce.

cut a slice and enjoy your new cane.

preuzeto sa: fimocrazy.blogspot.com
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 11 Veljača 2009 u 21:37
Decoupage glue dries to a clear glossy sheen that will protect your flowers for years to come.

You might remember the 70s as the decade of decoupage, but it's really an art that dates back to the 17th century. Back then it was known as poor man's art. Well, decoupage is back in vogue, and for gardeners it's a great way of using bits and pieces of your garden and turning them into art.

The key to decoupage is layering. You can layer tissue paper, cards, photos and even dried flowers. You'll need a brush and decoupage finish (which you can purchase at a craft store).

To decoupage on a picture frame, start by brushing on a thin layer of the decoupage finish. Then place dried flowers on top of the decoupage finish and pat them in place. Be sure the first layer of the finish is dry and then brush on another layer. Go over all parts of each flower with a nice thick coating.

You'll want to layer the decoupage finish three more times, letting each coat dry in between.

cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12 Veljača 2009 u 20:20
Decoupage link:

...a pogledajte ovo, kakvih divnih stvari, a i pribora!!!
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 14 Veljača 2009 u 09:37
Ako ima zainteresiranih, mogu naručiti, ako ne, vrijedi pogledati!

cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 17 Veljača 2009 u 18:54
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 17 Veljača 2009 u 19:00
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12 Ožujak 2009 u 20:01

Crackling

The only type of crackling I have been successful with is where the crackling medium is sandwiched between two colours of paint.

I use the Duncan brand Quick Crackle.

• Paint your base coat. This is the colour that the cracks will be. For example, black.
  • Apply the crackle medium with a sea sponge. Put on a heavy coat and rotate the sponge as you go.
  • Leave it for about 45 minutes. After that time, it will be slightly tacky to touch. This is the recommended time. But don't despair if you forget and go back a few hours later. I have done that without any problem to the crackling.
  • Now sponge on your top coat fairly thickly and quickly, rotating the sea sponge as you go. Do not go back over areas you have covered. Crackling will begin immediately, so you can't go back without destroying out the crackles.

Your crackles should be appearing and will continue to develop for about half an hour. This technique takes practice. I used to practice on cardboard until I felt confident to do an object.

Practice with colour combinations. If you use black as a base and red or green as the top coat, the effect will be like leather. Another attractive combination is Iridescent Gold as the undercoat and Red (Naphthol Crimson + Cadmium Red) or Green (Hookers Green) as the topcoat.

I have put a ruler beside the crackles in the photographs so you can see the difference in size.

Large%20crackles
These crackles were made by applying a base of Pale Gold. The crackle medium was applied with a foam brush in broad horizontal strokes. When the crackle medium was tacky I applied the top coat of Hookers Green with a foam brush in broad horizontal strokes. This is the result.

Small%20crackles

preuzeto sa stranice: All about  decoupage
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12 Ožujak 2009 u 20:07

Tip of the month

Would you be delighted about greetings, handwritten with loving care? No matter whether on cardboard, stone, wood or vases & pots of terracotta – just confer a most individual touch on these objects and place brilliant accents The Art of Beautiful Writing.

Antique effects with decoupage and crackle technique

Cut or tear out the design from the BRICO decoupage sheet (Still life orchid, B80710). Wet the backside a little bit, thus the paper can be placed on the item more easily. Apply ART POTCH Decoupage glue & lacquer to the back of the decoupage paper and put it on the chosen item. Particularly suitable: broad brushes (e.g. Hobby Line Basic Brush flat Art.-No. 722000, 723018 or 4924).

For a perfect gloss the motif should afterwards be varnished with ART POTCH Decoupage glue & lacquer glossy or silk matt. Let dry. Finished! Clean your equipment with water after use.

Tips:

• Background should be clean and grease-free.
  • If the underground is too dark you should prime it first, e.g. Hobby Line Acrylic Matt Colors. Use a paint that matches the BRICO decoupage paper.
  • Complete overvarnishing of completed showpieces by ART POTCH Decou-page glue & lacquer will make them perfectly shining as well as water-resistant and weatherproof.

Marvellous antique effects originate in crackle varnish technique. We recommend the SOLO GOYA Crackle Set including 2 tubes Artist’s Oil (Art.-No. 79430).

Step 1
Position BRICO Decoupage Paper using Decoupage Adhesive & Varnish as explained.

Step 2
After drying of varnish, apply basic varnish uniformly using a soft brush. Leave to dry (approx. 1.5 to 2.5 hours, depending on temperature and humidity). Short drying time brings a small quantity of large crackles, extended drying period many small crackles. Wash brush out with brush cleaner or a similar suitable cleaner, thereafter wash with soap.

Step 3
Apply crackle medium uniformly with a soft brush. Clean brush as well with brush cleaner or similar cleaner, thereafter washes with soap.

Step 4
Now fill crackles with paint. Best suitable: oils or pasty colors since these colors can be rubbed into hollows without problems. Using a soft and non-fluffing cloth or your fingers (most useful: disposable gloves) spread color so that color only remains in cracks. The picture area should be light again; otherwise threads might show along the crackles subsequently. Leave center layer of crackling to dry for two days.

Step 5

Dissolve center layer of crackling with a soft brush under moderately flowing water, leaving color a little raised. Work with care to eliminate damage to color bars. Thereafter leave to dry for one day.
Advice: Make a test in advance using an object, since this procedure asks for some sensitiveness. As chosen: the center layer of crackling can be left for a special effect. Then the object will show a high gloss surface.

Step 6
If desired: protective varnishing can be obtained by carefully applying basic varnish.

- sa stranice: c-kreul.de
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12 Ožujak 2009 u 20:10

Tip of the month

Would you be delighted about greetings, handwritten with loving care? No matter whether on cardboard, stone, wood or vases & pots of terracotta – just confer a most individual touch on these objects and place brilliant accents The Art of Beautiful Writing.

Decorative Dishware with glitter effects

With the Hobby Line Porcelain & Glass Pen Glitter 160° C, glitter-effects are now also available for glass and porcelain painting. Renewed lamps, mirrors, and tea lights shine colorfully and extravagantly, ordinary glasses are enhanced with amusing designs, vases and bowls shine with a cheerful mix of color.

Step 1
The surface of the porcelain must be clean, dry, and oil free.
Divide the plate into stripes and mask these with Tesafilm. Mask the upper rim of the cup in the same manner. With a flat hair brush, paint the surfaces with the desired porcelain paint. After a drying time of approx. 4 to 6 hours, cure the plate in an oven for 90 minutes at 160° C. Allow to cool in the oven.

Now transfer the pattern onto the top surface of the porcelain with the help of the copying paper. Before tracing the pattern, secure it to the porcelain with tape to avoid slipping. With a pencil, trace all the pattern lines exactly.

Step 2
With the cap closed, shake the pen well (approx. 1-2mins) before use.
Press the tip of the pen onto the paper, and then shake again until paint becomes visible. Repeat when needed. Before each pumping, briefly shake the pen. Immediately cap the pen after use and lay horizontally.
Go over the traced lines with the light green Porcelain & Glass Pen Glitter. Fill out the blossoms with violet glitter. As an alternative, the lines can be painted with turquoise glitter.

Allow the paint to air dry for at least four hours. Any white and/or yellow traced lines still visible can be carefully removed with a cotton swab. Cure the paint in an oven for 30 minutes at 160° C. Afterwards, allow the objects to cool in a closed oven. Make sure the oven has been turned off. After curing, the objects will be dishwasher safe. Gently clean the brushes and other tools with water.

Material:

Hobby Line Porcelain & Glass Pen Glitter Light Green (# 16509)
Hobby Line Porcelain & Glass Pen Glitter Violet (# 16506)
Hobby Line Porcelain & Glass Pen Glitter Turquoise (# 16508)
Hobby Line Porcelain brilliant 160 °C Reseda (# 16221)
Hobby Line Porcelain brilliant 160 °C Turquoise Blue (# 16216)
Hobby Line Glass Painting Brush Set (# 723006)
Porcelain Plate, e.g. by Marianne Hobby (# 27310-16)
Hobby Line Porcelain Cup, small, white (# 16554)
Hobby Line Copying Paper, white and gold (# 7587)
Tesafilm® – adhesive tape (# t57318-2-0)
Pattern, pencil for tracing

Hobby Line Porcelain + GlassPen

Porcelain and ceramic crockery

Hobby Line PorcelainPen

- sa stranice: c-kreul de

cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12 Ožujak 2009 u 20:14

Decoupage-technique

Cut or tear out the design from the BRICO decoupage sheet. Wet the backside a little bit, thus the paper can be placed on the item more easily. Apply ART POTCH Decoupage glue & lacquer to the back of the decoupage paper and put it on the chosen item. Particularly suitable: broad brushes (e.g. Hobby Line Basic Brush flat Art.-No. 722000, 723018 or 4924).

For a perfect gloss the motif should afterwards be varnished with ART POTCH Decoupage glue & lacquer glossy or silk matt. Let dry. Finished! Clean your equipment with water after use.

Tips

• Background should be clean and grease-free.
  • If the underground is too dark you should prime it first, e.g. Hobby Line Acrylic Matt Colors. Use a paint that matches the BRICO decoupage paper.
  • Complete overvarnishing of completed showpieces by ART POTCH Decou-page glue & lacquer will make them perfectly shining as well as water-resistant and weatherproof.

- sa stranice: c-kreul de

cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
monna-1 View Drop Down
Trajnica
Trajnica

Opcije poruke Opcije poruke   Hvala (0) Hvala(0)   Citiranje monna-1 Citiranje  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12 Ožujak 2009 u 20:40
Make%20a%20Super%20Easy%20Decoupage%20Candle%20

Make a Super Easy Decoupage Candle

AC.PL.bylineInvert = false; Event.observe(window, 'load', function(e){ Event.observe('byline', 'mouseover', AC.hoverByline); Event.observe('byline_bt', 'mouseover', AC.hoverByline); Event.observe('byline_container', 'mouseout', AC.hoverByline); });

Decoupage is probably one of the easiest crafts to do. You can involve the kids. They love to paint on the glue. All you need is an item to decorate, some pretty paper such as decorative napkins or tissue paper, glue and a paintbrush. For the candle globe you can use one
Make%20a%20Super%20Easy%20Decoupage%20Candle%20
 you already have or pick one up at the store. Michael's usually has them from about $1 and up depending on the size and shape.

Materials
glass candle globe or holder
colored tissue paper
white glue such as Mod Podge
scissors
paintbrush

Steps
1. Make sure the glass you choose is smooth. It can have curves or corners but not be rough to the touch. Clean and dry the globe.
2. Cut your paper into small pieces of different sizes and shapes. Using just three or four colors can give your project a mosaic look.
3. Apply glue in small areas with the brush. I use Mod Podge by Plaid but Aleene's makes one too. These glues are shinier than regular white glue which will give your project a more finished look.
4. Place a piece of paper over the glue.
5. Apply a thin layer of glue on the piece you just glued.
6. Apply glue as you go along and then another piece of paper overlapping the previous piece.
7. Repeat Step 6 until you have the area you want covered.
8. Apply a coat of glue over entire area of paper.
9. Allow to dry and repeat Step 8 if desired. More coats will give a more glossy appearance.
10. The globes I use have a neck and I tie ribbons, yarns and wire with beads to complete a boutique look.

Now you have a great gift that was quick to do and easy on the pocketbook. Kids love to give them as gifts. Make sure the kids make "I did it!" cards so the recipient knows it's an extra special gift. Once you start making these you will not want to stop. It is a very addictive craft that is easy to do and easy on your wallet. You can also use this same technique to make faux stained-glass suncathers, christmas ornaments and decorative plates (not for eating off of).

Note: Never leave a candle unattended when lit. Do not light candle until glue has dried for at least 24 hours.
-sa stranice: Associated contend
cvjetnavila.blogspot
Na vrh
 Odgovori Odgovori Stranica  123>
  Prosljedi temu   

Pređi na drugi forum Forumska ovlaštenja View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.15
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

Stranica je generirana u 0,172 sekundi.